DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Controller error

DylanWadee1

Reactions
Hi, new to drone piloting just got a mavic mini. Everything working well apart from controller, it seems to be registering stick movement incorrectly. On calibration I can see when I push the right stick up it registers the stick moving up and to the left. Anybody seen issue like this? I don’t think I’m missing anything obvious here as the left stick works as expected and just registers up when i push up. Will just contact DJI next as flying drone diagonally is quite difficult!

Reactions: victorfish86
Hi, new to drone piloting just got a mavic mini. Everything working well apart from controller, it seems to be registering stick movement incorrectly. On calibration I can see when I push the right stick up it registers the stick moving up and to the left. Anybody seen issue like this? I don’t think I’m missing anything obvious here as the left stick works as expected and just registers up when i push up. Will just contact DJI next as flying drone diagonally is quite difficult!
Also forgot to mention, moving the stick to the right and left does not show up on calibration as if it’s not being registered at all.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78