DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Controller in Opti Mode

wco81

Reactions
Did my first flights just now, used up two batteries.

I forgot to load the microSD card so the photos and videos I took are on the drone.

So I get home, swap the battery, power it back on with the idea of transferring the media over to my phone.

First time I connected to controller, it shows Opti Mode, which is when I guess it can't get good GPS signals. At first the lights on the rear propellers of the drone were yellow but then eventually they got GPS signals and started flashing green twice.

But the controller would go between GPS and Opti modes, regardless of what the drone's indicator lights were showing.

I guess this is mainly a problem where the GPS reception might be spotty?

Did my first flights just now, used up two batteries.

I forgot to load the microSD card so the photos and videos I took are on the drone.

So I get home, swap the battery, power it back on with the idea of transferring the media over to my phone.

First time I connected to controller, it shows Opti Mode, which is when I guess it can't get good GPS signals. At first the lights on the rear propellers of the drone were yellow but then eventually they got GPS signals and started flashing green twice.

But the controller would go between GPS and Opti modes, regardless of what the drone's indicator lights were showing.

I guess this is mainly a problem where the GPS reception might be spotty?

Yea Opti means you have Visual Position working but not GPS. This is expected when the drone is inside. Just fly the drone outside

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MJHind