DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Controller question!

Seems to me I read the MA2 controller works for the Mini 2 also!

With firmware version v01. 00.0460, DJI has added support so that the Mavic Air 2's remote controller can also be used with the Mini 2. It is recommended that DJI's Fly app v1. 2.0, or higher, is installed on your smartphone.Nov 12, 2020

Seems to me I read the MA2 controller works for the Mini 2 also!

With firmware version v01. 00.0460, DJI has added support so that the Mavic Air 2's remote controller can also be used with the Mini 2. It is recommended that DJI's Fly app v1. 2.0, or higher, is installed on your smartphone.Nov 12, 2020
Its not the MA2.... he asked about MP2 (Mavic 2 Pro)

Reactions: lannes and bmwbob
Its not the MA2.... he asked about MP2 (Mavic 2 Pro)
While that is true, it might be important to note that DJI's nomenclature for models is easily confused, even for those of us in the know. As an example, I thought I was ordering prop guard for the Mavic 2 from B&H (yes, they have them on their website) but ended up with MA2 guards because my brain didn't register the difference when ordering. It's not like DJI didn't have twenty million different names they would have used for the MA2 taking note that the designation "Mavic" and "2" were already used for a still current model. I have to wonder how each is referred to in Chinese? Also it is interesting that the Mini 2 no longer has the Mavic designation; Simply DJI Mini 2.

Short answer is no.
With any model, just compare the specs.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deauxpamine