DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

controller

HenkvanTriest

Reactions
Hello, i have just bought a secondhand mavic mini and i can't get it to pair with my phone. The previous owner showed me that everything worked fine, all cables are working and the remote is working. I am using a oneplus 8 pro with the Fly app, he used an Iphone with the fly app can this be the problem. Or do you guys now other solutions? also i have no micro sd card inserted, as i saw that might also give some problems.

Hello, i have just bought a secondhand mavic mini and i can't get it to pair with my phone. The previous owner showed me that everything worked fine, all cables are working and the remote is working. I am using a oneplus 8 pro with the Fly app, he used an Iphone with the fly app can this be the problem. Or do you guys now other solutions? also i have no micro sd card inserted, as i saw that might also give some problems.

According to this reply on the DJI forum, your phone is not compatible

You can probably get something like an iPhone XR for between $225 and $250 that will do a good job on the DJI drones up through the Mavic 2 Pro and probably the Mavic 3. Actually when I had a Mini (1) I was using an Apple 6sPlus at the time and it did fine.

I use a Samsung Galaxy S20 Note with my Mini-1, and it works fine.

Hello, I sympathise with you, I had the same problem, altho' my samsung is only two years old, it to was not compatible , I obtained the list of compatible devices, then went on ebay to find the cheapest possible.

Is there a reason that there are fewer compatibilty issues with iPhones and the iOS than Android phones and tablets?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeaconB