DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Convince me NOT to buy Mavic Air 2

Coming from P3A and M2Z for Go3/4 and Fly for MM1, I much prefer Go. Fly is too entry level look and feel to me. In particular, I like the battery life timeline that Go has where Fly has a barely readable % indicator. With all the advanced features of MA2, it might have been served better with Go. But it's in the mid-priced consumer market so Fly fits that department.

Go doesn't show horizontal position of gimbal. That's actually not a bad idea if not centered horizontally. It does have a vertical indicator.
Attitude indicator has more useful info than Fly position/orientation indicator. Attitude indicator not only shows full circle position of AC, with a North indicator in case your device compass is screwy, but shows AC tilt angles.
I agree the ATTITUDE Indicator is a good idea.
Many pilots here need to keep their attitude in check ;-)

Yes, I try to pick toys and hobbies that are good for my attitude, which often needs help!

I'm seriously looking at upgrading from my original Mavic Pro to the Mavic Air 2. I like some of the features and the HDR 4K seems pretty good. BUT...

I want to know all the things that AREN'T good about the MA2 (especially compared to the M1P). Missing features, bugs, things that just don't work well. Convince me NOT to buy it. ?
Four words; Dozens of crash reports.

D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob@max