DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Corn Harvest

RadioFlyerMan

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Nothing special. Just some quick post work on a rainy day.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

by the look of those lines left in the field that was some great combine driving

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
Interesting look at our food chain! Great flying! Long enough to cover the subject, but short enough to keep my interest.

About the only thing I can think of that’s out in this area is cotton and maze that may be a similar farming task. Great shot. Makes me want to find out what the timing for harvest is for our fields.
Now I’m hungry for some of that East of the Mississippi yellow gold!

Reactions: JS1600
Very nice! So did you fade in and then fade out with some sort of sepia transition at the start and finish?

by the look of those lines left in the field that was some great combine driving
Yes, I thought the same thing. These are obviously professionals hired to harvest the field. I don't think they are local as from "just down the road".

Very nice! So did you fade in and then fade out with some sort of sepia transition at the start and finish?
I'm using FCPX. For fade in and out, FCPX offers a "fade to color" transition. But I don't like it. It's too abrupt. So I generate my own fade by setting key frames and change the exposure to/from zero.

Reactions: RickinWaST
nice... better than mine! i crashed at end

Thanks for sharing. Nicely done. A cool angle, if circumstances allowed it, fly low toward the wheat harvester. Would work as a possible reveal shot: Camera down, flying forward, and slowly raise the camera up.

FCPX Fade To Black from memory /-: Not sure if you tried these and if they would work for the effect you wanted?

Try “alt + w” adds in a gap between clips. Next, adjust the duration. Use “Cmd + t” adds two transitions before & after the gap clip. Or...

Go to the generator, select solid custom (Default is black.), drag between clips, adjust duration. Add Fade to Color before and after.

Terrible, not even a single crop circle!
;)

...nice filming, it’s a great POV of this type of work!

nice... better than mine! i crashed at end
Sorry to see the crash. You did a lot more comprehensive flying than I did. I was kinda lazy. And I didn't get too close so as not to make the farmer upset at drones! They shoot things like that around here!

Thanks for sharing. Nicely done. A cool angle, if circumstances allowed it, fly low toward the wheat harvester. Would work as a possible reveal shot: Camera down, flying forward, and slowly raise the camera up.

FCPX Fade To Black from memory /-: Not sure if you tried these and if they would work for the effect you wanted?

Try “alt + w” adds in a gap between clips. Next, adjust the duration. Use “Cmd + t” adds two transitions before & after the gap clip. Or...

Go to the generator, select solid custom (Default is black.), drag between clips, adjust duration. Add Fade to Color before and after.
Great ideas! Thanks. I need to do my homework.

Reactions: Ds67888
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterr