DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Coronavirus over my city

Looks like a ghost town. Taking the virus seriously it appears.

Theo,

This was quite moving.

"My city:" I think you have used that expression once or twice in other posts with footage of where you live. It assumes an embrace--of all who live somewhere with you, of their lives, of connection. As Capt KO said, it does look like a ghost town.

I liked the way you sort of eased into the overall size of the city (how many people?) with the wide shot (0:40 and 0:46), then go back to the more immediate neighbourhood shot. One gets a real sense of the effects of this thing, although so much for the concerns of flying over people.....No people, no concerns....!

Funny thing: I have got so used to looking at maps of the spread that at the first shot of the basketball court with no one on it (1:50) it took a second to understand "basketball court:" I initially saw another virus map....

This all made me hurt for humanity. Perhaps it was the music. Have you tried setting this to a polka.............?

Nice work

Reactions: theoaristi53
Theo,

This was quite moving.

"My city:" I think you have used that expression once or twice in other posts with footage of where you live. It assumes an embrace--of all who live somewhere with you, of their lives, of connection. As Capt KO said, it does look like a ghost town.

I liked the way you sort of eased into the overall size of the city (how many people?) with the wide shot (0:40 and 0:46), then go back to the more immediate neighbourhood shot. One gets a real sense of the effects of this thing, although so much for the concerns of flying over people.....No people, no concerns....!

Funny thing: I have got so used to looking at maps of the spread that at the first shot of the basketball court with no one on it (1:50) it took a second to understand "basketball court:" I initially saw another virus map....

This all made me hurt for humanity. Perhaps it was the music. Have you tried setting this to a polka.............?

Nice work

Hello Winston Bull,
Thanks for the comment,

I wish I could go to other places such as Pelion or, Plastiras Lake or Meteora(you can google them) and make new videos, but it is forbidden right now. The government is taking really strict measures due to the coronavirus pandemic.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC