DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Costco MPP Bundle - Worth It?

north6633

Reactions
First post here and I am considering the Costco MPP combo for $1,299 which includes the DJI Goggles. But I am not sure that the trade off between the DJI Googles and what would be the fly more combo (price wise) elsewhere is worth it. This will be my first real drone. Bought a cheap Holystone drone and have been flying it regularly and now can fly it pretty well. So I the main reason I am considering this drone at Costco is I have $100 in gift certificates and Costco's 90 day no questions asked return policy. So I figure if I don't use the googles and find the MPP isn't the drone I want I can return it. Even if I was to buy extra batts I would just factor that into the cost of using it.

I plan on using the drone primarily for recreation and travel. But would like to work using a drone into my business I have as a project management consultant. I have projects now where aerial footage would be very useful. So I would start working to getting my part 107 to keep everything on the up and up.

I appreciate any thoughts or input on this.

Don't know it you would be interested in the Mavic Pro, but as of 6pm today Newegg.com is selling DJI Official Refurbished Mavic Pro for $699 (sold and shipped by the DJI store), and the goggles for $349.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spshow