DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Could not get compass calibration

I've never flown the Air 2, but I would be very surprised if it behaves differently to the other Mavics. Just to clarify, have you actually attempted a CSC when it is asking for a compass calibration, or have you just assumed that it would not work?

I've never flown the Air 2, but I would be very surprised if it behaves differently to the other Mavics. Just to clarify, have you actually attempted a CSC when it is asking for a compass calibration, or have you just assumed that it would not work?
I tried CSC command, the LEDs on the drone flashed red and yellow, on the DJI Fly app it said Compass Calibration Required and it wouldn't let me arm. After the calibration, everything worked fine. After I landed, the message appeared again...

I tried CSC command, the LEDs on the drone flashed red and yellow, on the DJI Fly app it said Compass Calibration Required and it wouldn't let me arm. After the calibration, everything worked fine. After I landed, the message appeared again...
Interesting - then that is different behavior. The MP, M2P, M2EA and Mini will request calibration but still arm just fine, after which the message goes away until the next power up.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada