DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Coyote by the Creek

Excellent. I’ve tried filming ground animals like deer .... it’s a challenge.

Very cool!

Nice job on getting the wildlife, didn't even affect them in the least. Have some local mountain sheep here that I would love to get footage of, just waiting for the mountainside to start to green up.

Reactions: Robert Granata
Terrific video! I see why you call him 'Stripe!' I'm glad he's doing better! What a beautiful location, as well!

Nice videos. Thanks for posting. I was a bit surprised that the deer and especially the coyote seemed to pay no attention to the drone.

Nice job on getting the wildlife, didn't even affect them in the least. Have some local mountain sheep here that I would love to get footage of, just waiting for the mountainside to start to green up.
Thanks. Can't wait to see the video.

Nice videos. Thanks for posting. I was a bit surprised that the deer and especially the coyote seemed to pay no attention to the drone.
Thank you. If they look up at the drone, I go higher until they don't. HQ mode and 1.5 to 2x zoom in post really works with the M2P sensor and the creek/waterfall noise helps too.

I have now watched all your videos on Youtube and have really enjoyed them all! You are really great at filming the wildlife in both the air and on land. May I ask where you are located, and I understand if you prefer to keep it private. At first I was thinking Texas hill country with the the trees and lack of snow even in Feb. but the Mule deer are really throwing me off. Then I guessed Southern Arizona foothills but I just cant tell.

I have now watched all your videos on Youtube and have really enjoyed them all! You are really great at filming the wildlife in both the air and on land. May I ask where you are located, and I understand if you prefer to keep it private. At first I was thinking Texas hill country with the the trees and lack of snow even in Feb. but the Mule deer are really throwing me off. Then I guessed Southern Arizona foothills but I just cant tell.
Thanks for watching. I live in the central Sierra Nevada mountains about 30 miles west of Yosemite. Right at the break between foothills and mountains. It's basically just like the oak covered hills you see when Nick and Heath ride horses around the Barkley Ranch on "The Big Valley". Which also give you an idea of just how old I am.:cool:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zacf