DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crash report

vivienrk

Reactions
I have received 2 reports from DJI on my recent air2s crash. Just would like to know what caused the crash in the first place. What causes a 'data fusion error'. Did the error originate from the battery?

'The crashed was caused flight controller error (data fusion error). The mixed velocity was error, so the aircraft drifted and crashed."

"Under warranty, non-pilot-error. the Mavic Air 2 Intelligent Flight Battery*1 was malfunctioned, which caused indictor LED and searchlight related fault; the Mavic Air 2 Intelligent Flight Battery cracked/fractured; the DJI Air 2S Propeller CCW, the DJI Air 2S Propeller CW broken; the Aircraft Core Board Module was malfunctioned, which caused flight control related fault; the Gimbal Axis Arm Module was malfunctioned, which caused gimbal stability related issue; the Dual-camera Gimbal Front Shell scratched; SN may change.'

Thanks

I have received 2 reports from DJI on my recent air2s crash. Just would like to know what caused the crash in the first place. What causes a 'data fusion error'. Did the error originate from the battery?

'The crashed was caused flight controller error (data fusion error). The mixed velocity was error, so the aircraft drifted and crashed."
The flight controller gets velocity data from the GPS and gyro sensors.
Something went wrong in the way it processes those.
It had nothing to do with your battery.

The flight controller gets velocity data from the GPS and gyro sensors.
Something went wrong in the way it processes those.
It had nothing to do with your battery.
Thank you! So is there anything that I can do, going forward, to keep this from happening again?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme