DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crash

RebelADA

Reactions
Crashed my MP. :(

The gimbal plate broke off right at the location of the two connecting screws. I have seen lots of posts to people who have had this plate break at the same location

Is it necessary to remove the gimbal to make this repair? I can see the two connecting screws. Can I not just remove them, reattach the new plate and put the corners under the four bands that secure it? This may be such a dumb question.

Also, if I am still getting video, and the gimbal is trying to initialize when I power on, is there any hope that I don’t also have a damaged ribbon cable?

Just not wanting to be a month or more to send to DJI.

-Mickey

Well hate to hear that Mickey and have crashed mine before and messed up the gimbal . I just sent mine to @Thunderdrones and he took care of it quick and reasonable .
Welcome to the forum .Thumbswayup

Reactions: RebelADA
Ijust sent mine to @Thunderdrones and he took care of it quick and reasonable.Thumbswayup

I hate it too. Just a thing. Planned mission while using Litchi app. Had my altitude too low and didn’t account for a limb hanging out farther than I realized. I thought the foward sensor would save me, but before I could get over to it, it dropped like a stone.

I sent @Thunderdrones a repair request. He is in the South too, so shipping would be quick and I am reading LOTS of great reviews of satisfied customers. Haven’t seen anyone dissatisfied yet. In a haste, I ordered replacement parts before seeing him as a repair contact.

Reactions: dirkclod
I'm your huckleberry.gif

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BinaryBandit