DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crash!

Lapeer20m

Reactions
Ive been taking more risks with original Mavic Pro lately and today had a hard crash.

You could say that I technically crashed into a firetruck, but it’s not really like that....

She was wearing cages but they are only engineered for tripod mode, not high speed.

Mavic crashed to the ground and it shut off its own motors immediately with no input.

It broke all the tabs off of one of the propellers, no other damage.

Glad the damage wasn't more severe. Was it the Plymovent that got you? Obviously they need to build you a bigger firehouse!

Regards,

Kevin

Reactions: charliesRig
Glad the damage wasn't more severe. Was it the Plymovent that got you? Obviously they need to build you a bigger firehouse!

Regards,

Kevin

I think it was the pole for the awning on the side of the truck. I could tell it was getting close but expected more of a glancing blow. I had just spent the previous 30 minutes flying fast and close in and around the trucks. Including in one window and out the other.

Reactions: hherbson
Man, you are so lucky. I don't have the courage nor the skills to fly like that so close to stuff.
I'm happy to hear only the props busted and the device withstood the hard knocks. Whew. Made my heart beat a bit... Lol

Man, you are so lucky. I don't have the courage nor the skills to fly like that so close to stuff.
I'm happy to hear only the props busted and the device withstood the hard knocks. Whew. Made my heart beat a bit... Lol

if this one breaks I’ll be “forced” to get an mp2

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrantleyB