DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crashed my DGI mini2 in the water.

Scott00

Reactions
Now what. I am 1 day past my being able to register with their DGI care warranty. I knew I should have got it.

I got it back. They also have coverage called fly away. If you lose it. I want to get ahold of them.

Reactions: Hobo
I got it back. They also have coverage called fly away. If you lose it. I want to get ahold of them.
You said you crashed it. That’s not a flyaway. They won’t replace it if it isn’t their fault. Especially if you don’t have care refresh.

You said you crashed it. That’s not a flyaway. They won’t replace it if it isn’t their fault. Especially if you don’t have care refresh.
So it has to be their fault regardless whether you have care refresh or not?

So it has to be their fault regardless whether you have care refresh or not?
If you have care refresh they will, as long as you have the broken drone. But, you said you don’t have care refresh, so you don’t have a case for them to replace your drone.

Reactions: MARK (LI)
Update: I repaired it myself

Hello,
I am having an issue with my Mini 2 (I crashed this one in the river and its working now, after months of just sitting there I thought I'd try it to repair it. Well I fixed it) It asked me to update and I did. Now this message comes up "Incompataible Firmware Version CODE: 30224" unable to take off. I have 2 Mini 2's, one that works and the other with this problem.

Thanks in Advance.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580