DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crashed my mini, need new shell. Is a transplant to mini 2 shell possible?

I can help resolve this as I have frankened all three mini series to know what works with what

all the parts will fit between all the mini series, however,

if you want to run the mini 2 batt in a mini 1 you need a mini 2 or SE ESC as well as the new shell and the mini 1 core doesn’t line up perfect to the mini SE/2 screws but it does fit and will fly

Posso ajudar a resolver isso, já que li todas as três mini-séries para saber o que funciona com o que

todas as peças caberão entre todas as minisséries, no entanto,

se você quiser usar o mini 2 batt em um mini 1, você precisa de um mini 2 ou SE ESC, bem como o novo shell e o mini 1 core não se alinha perfeitamente com os mini SE / 2 parafusos, mas se encaixa e voará
Você recomendaria esta atualização do mini 1 para o mini 2 / SE?

Você recomendaria esta atualização do mini 1 para o mini 2 / SE?
Actually I would not recommend it, everyone thinks the mini 2 is tougher because the arms are stiffer and I actually think dji went the wrong way on this…..now hold the flames for a second and let me explain my opinion.

the Mavic mini was a pretty robust drone that when crashed hard enough would break an arm and you’d have to replace it

with the mini 2/SE they stiffened the arms up which seems nice but a crash now rips the arms off the chassis requiring much more work and cost to repair

my perfect drone is the Mavic mini airframe and esc with the mini 2 core and camera

just my .02

Reactions: Ace-Jhow
Actually I would not recommend it, everyone thinks the mini 2 is tougher because the arms are stiffer and I actually think dji went the wrong way on this…..now hold the flames for a second and let me explain my opinion.

the Mavic mini was a pretty robust drone that when crashed hard enough would break an arm and you’d have to replace it

with the mini 2/SE they stiffened the arms up which seems nice but a crash now rips the arms off the chassis requiring much more work and cost to repair

my perfect drone is the Mavic mini airframe and esc with the mini 2 core and camera

just my .02
the main reason I want to upgrade is wind resistance.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143