DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crashed

Since you are asking about parts I will assume you are contemplating a DIY repair.
If that is so check whether or not the camera/gimbal of the Air 2 is 'electronically' 'mated' to something in the drone BEFORE you get set on a DIY repair job.
If it is such a drone the new parts, even if available to the you-the-pilot (which I doubt), may upset that 'mating' and complicate the repairs.
Plus I suspect that any brand new parts that you-the-pilot will be able to obtain will be pattern parts or removed from a new drone that someone has dismantled.
Is warranty a concern for you?

Additionally there may be other damage that you have not spotted. It took me several dismantle and rebuilds to find all the damage done to my drone in a fairly heavy crash ( not an air 2).
The most stupid thing was that the gimbal lost a counter balance. That is an external part, stuck on with double sided tape and accessible as the drone sits on the shelf, I had to get a pattern part from China or use a second hand part.

Other than the likes of props, DJI don't sell parts to the general public.

In short, if the air 2 is one of these accursed 'mated' drones I would give serious thought to sending the drone into DJI for repair/replacement.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Reactions: DDS
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk