Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crashes

One crash ...OOS broken gimble mount
I was in a feaver on Fathersday
Running low on a new battery RTH
Decent was unnerving slow
Panic @ 30ft pull a bonehead move
The SCS. The sound of Mavic hitting the ground right we're I sitting was Abit unnerving...
Yup I was stupid and now im grounded

One crash, practicing banked turns on sloping land. Totally dufus pilot error. I had a heart attack when it hit the grass/wall. No damage, flew straight away after. Still looks at me with an air of slight contempt/wariness. Mistakes? Learn from them BIG time :)

Reactions: charliesRig
I was trying active track with a girl I brought along. Got it stuck in a tree 4x my height and had very thin branches to work with. Embarrassing but I got it

Reactions: De3mx
Since mavic pro is my first one , I crashed it 2 times but thank God nothing serious. Just a little scratch in the mavic battery and small scratch on the body

The weekend I received it in the mail. I had two crashes from about knee level. One in a tree trunk and one near a stone fire pit. Then I was accident free until 2 weeks ago it crashed into a bush while I was shooting real estate video. It was from about waist height and I was in tripod mode. The first two cost me a set of props but nothing on the third.

Last edited:
I was trying active track with a girl I brought along. Got it stuck in a tree 4x my height and had very thin branches to work with. Embarrassing but I got it
Still with her?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh