DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crazy Ebay Prices

Here in the UK if we buy US products they nearly always change the dollar sign to the pound sign so if its $50 in US its £50 pounds UK also UK Ebay is getting a lot of US sellers trying to sell products but the shipping charges are extremely high don't think they sell much on our Ebay

I from Australia, I just looked, a Pro flymore combo goes as high as $1999 but averages $1799, we call it Australia Tax because everyone charges more for products sold to us. Its not just Ebay, we now have Amazon here in Aus, my daughter wants a book for her university course , $27.95 plus $3.99 shipping but we can no longer buy from the US site and must buy from the Aus site. The same book from an Aus seller is $58.99 plus $27.00 shipping. Apple and Itunes is the same $0.99 for you $1.99 for us to buy it from the same server and iphone x $1700.

It annoys me to see pricing like that. But there is another scenario. Some sellers, rather than take a listing down, when they are unavailable or on vacation, they will raise the price to something ridiculous so it doesn't sell while they are gone. I've found Chinese companies do that for their new year so there will be no work while they are gone, nor orders. Still, it is annoying to see.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe