DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Creative Drone Ideas ? Best i have seen. !

I just thought this was fantastic .

I thought it was movie premiere and than realized it was all shot on a drone .
Its so good, an so simple , took an empty building and created a master piece.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

Uh...I think it was an NB production. It was more about clever editing than drone flying. Very well done. Especially the music track and timing.

Uh...I think it was an NB production. It was more about clever editing than drone flying. Very well done. Especially the music track and timing.
Very nice. But the transition from mono to the drone colour video looked too modern and out of character. It would be nice to see the whole video in sepia, to give it an aged appearance. And more “spooky”. ? ? ? ?

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I just thought this was fantastic .

I thought it was movie premiere and than realized it was all shot on a drone .
Its so good, an so simple , took an empty building and created a master piece.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

If anyone has ever been to Mare Island or the couple of other Naval Boneyards of old north of San Fran - it's an eerie place indeed. Was even creepier years ago when there were many mothballed vessels parked in the area. Kind of like going to Tucson to the USAF Aircraft Boneyard. Miles and miles of old planes sitting and waiting - for either the crusher or maybe one day to be put back into flight.

Without the music and the banners, just another drone video. Someone took the time to turn that into art. Beyond my capabilities but gave me ideas.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnny760