DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Crete - Zeus‘ Playground

Jatekman

Reactions
Dear all, we spent two weeks on the beautiful island Crete/Greece and had a lot of great tours.
Hier my impressions from the amazing landscape and from our town Rethymnon located in the center of the big island.

Lean back and enjoy - questions, feedback and critics welcome.

Ciao Rob

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Ciao Rob

Dear all, we spent two weeks on the beautiful island Crete/Greece and had a lot of great tours.
Hier my impressions from the amazing landscape and from our town Rethymnon located in the center of the big island.

Lean back and enjoy - questions, feedback and critics welcome.

Ciao Rob

Beautifully flown, edited and produced. Wonderful video 👍🏻✅

Reactions: Jatekman
Thank you very much for your feedback.

Ciao Rob

Excellent video Jatekman! My wife and I had a very enjoyable visit to Rethymnon when we holidayed in Crete in Malia. Mind you, that was in 1988!

Well shot - lots of places there i know well.

The main issue i have flying in Crete is the near constant howling wind that even my M2P is prone to struggling in.

Also, very few people on any of the highlight beaches - quiet time of year? Im off there in 2 weeks and it'll be rammed.

Thanx all for the positive feedback, well in May is not main season and I started very early in the morning to the famous beaches - at Balos beach it was 10 clock in the morning.

Ciao Rob

If you want to see more from the beautiful island….voilà

This video is more personal than the first and show the trips we made, material is more from GoPro with a few Mavic shots.

Ciao Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike