DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Critical error - aircraft status show Solid red LEd . Why ?

Jeff ky

Reactions
16 Jan 2021,

Hi , i am very shocked & disappointed that the Mavic 2 Zoom drone showed the rear red led lights up & it stays light up ( see photo).

It was flying very well 2 weeks ago with no fault led lights & the post flght check was good.

Today 16 June 2021 when i powered up, & repower again... the fault message ( see attachment )& the red led lit up permanently.

I subsequently did a calibration of the sensors & updated the firmware to version V01.00.0670. The fault is still there! Please advise what has gone wrong. I have clocked almost 50 flight hours with nothing like this had happened.

Waiting for your reply asap.

Thankyou

Attachments

• 20210116_181452.jpg
    20210116_181452.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_2021-01-16-18-14-14.png
    Screenshot_2021-01-16-18-14-14.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot_2021-01-16-18-14-09.png
    Screenshot_2021-01-16-18-14-09.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 58
Did you crash the drone or anything looks like your wrap is ripped up

Reactions: Ty Pilot
Your last photo shows an ESC status error and suggests contacting DJI. An ESC status error can be caused by a problem with a motor or propeller. With the drone turned off, can you spin each motor freely? Is there any damage to any of the propellers?

Have you tried contacting DJI?

Reactions: Thomas B
Your last photo shows an ESC status error and suggests contacting DJI. An ESC status error can be caused by a problem with a motor or propeller. With the drone turned off, can you spin each motor freely? Is there any damage to any of the propellers?

Have you tried contacting DJI?
With drone powered off, the 4 motors can be spinned easily. No jamming or stuck motors at all. What is the cause...?

No lights on the right side, no motor boot/response and an ESC error. Definitely time to contact DJI. All points to an internal electrical problem.

Did you get this resolved as I now have the problemof the two solid red lights indicating “critical”? All was good yesterday with flying, today different story. When I tried to fly first time today and saw the red lights I changed batteries and then no red lights but top speed forward was only 5mph. Turned everything off and an hour later tried to fly and now hav3 red lights no matter which of the 3 batteries I use and forward speed only 7 mph while reverse is 20+ mph. were you having similar issues?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canuckdive