DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Critics about any aspect of the video are welcome

It looks like you have impressively maintained or very duarble 'ruins' (city? wall and viaduct) there.

It looks like you have impressively maintained or very duarble 'ruins' (city? wall and viaduct) there.

Yes, it's an ancient city, as we know it today, was founded around 1186. Cathedral was of 16th century. The aqueduct, than can look as Roman one, was build on 16th century also

In Spain there are lots of cities / villages very ancients

I am not an expert videographer but I think you did an awesome job, the transition from regular video to flying video was very nice and the music help with the video. Those birds at 2:47 were close. :p

Thanks for sharing.

I am not an expert videographer but I think you did an awesome job, the transition from regular video to flying video was very nice and the music help with the video. Those birds at 2:47 were close. [emoji14]

Thanks for sharing.
Thank you!!

Luckily, or unluckily, I have had encounters with birds much closer, but fortunately without bumping into any. Even more than once, I've had to avoid some of them or land the drone due to birds chasing it.

Reactions: Jay241
Here's the video shoot with 2 Mavic Mini 2 and a Lumix S5 on a grey day

Lovely place to film and nice filming was done! I would only comment that some of the clips I was interested in were too short to absorb. I usually critique videos that are too long but in this case, I would have enjoyed the scenes a bit more before cutting away so fast.

Dale
Miami

Last edited:
Reactions: eutx9795
Hi Rafa,
another very nice Video. I like the mix between drone and ground based shots. It makes the video much more interesting to watch, bravo and thanks for sharing [emoji6]
cheers Paul
Thanks!! It's a city that's only beautiful from ground level or not very high

Lovely place to film and nice filming was done! I would only comment that some of the clips I was interested in were too short to absorb. I usually critique videos that are too long but in this case, I would have enjoyed the scenes a bit more before cutting away so fast.

Dale
Miami
It's very difficult to make a video for everybody's taste : there's some people that get bored with longer scenes

Thanks for your comment!

It's very difficult to make a video for everybody's taste : there's some people that get bored with longer scenes

Thanks for your comment!
The shorter cuts were perfect for me. :)

All in all, an excellent video. A few suggestions for improvement are:

1. The river shot at 2min 5sec. Rather than fly towards the bridge’s middle arch (which is blocked), it would have been better if you had flown towards the right-most arch where 90% of river water was flowing through. That way your video movement would have followed the natural flow of the river, rather than fly into a dead-end.

2. The video appears to jump around a bit. For example, the wall at 27secs reappears at 2mins 46sec ... is there a reason why you didn’t put these two shots together?

3. A couple of your “reveals” cut just before the reveal occurs, so it’s a “reveal without a reveal” which I found a little disappointing. For example, the reveal at 1min 50sec.

That said, my above suggestions are all minor things and based on my personal preference. I’d still give this vid 9/10 as is ... very well done.

1. The river shot at 2min 5sec. Rather than fly towards the bridge’s middle arch (which is blocked), it would have been better if you had flown towards the right-most arch where 90% of river water was flowing through. That way your video movement would have followed the natural flow of the river, rather than fly into a dead-end.

Good point!! but really dificult to take into account when you are in the field

2. The video appears to jump around a bit. For example, the wall at 27secs reappears at 2mins 46sec ... is there a reason why you didn’t put these two shots together?

The last video scenes are as a reminder, showing again the most famous places of the city

3. A couple of your “reveals” cut just before the reveal occurs, so it’s a “reveal without a reveal” which I found a little disappointing. For example, the reveal at 1min 50sec.

No, there is no specific reason beyond the fact that the views were not beautiful and that they are the only shoot scenes of those buildings.

That said, my above suggestions are all minor things and based on my personal preference. I’d still give this vid 9/10 as is ... very well done.

Thank you very much for watch the video and your suggestions for improvement!!

Reactions: TerryToast
Very nice video. The music is more perfect than words can describe. I would like to have seen the unveil shots go a bit longer. :)

Reactions: eutx9795
Very nice video. The music is more perfect than words can describe. I would like to have seen the unveil shots go a bit longer. :)

Thanks for your comments!!

Reactions: Mavikhan
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimwinter