DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cross Compatible Accessories/upgrading to MM2

Dharris6891

Reactions
With the MM2 now being compatible with the SC, what accessories are compatible between the MM and MM2? I'm considering selling my MM but I have a fair few accessories for it. Batteries, nd filters, props, chargers, etc. The reason I'm asking is that I'm considering selling my MM and replacing it with the MM2 as it would give me a lot more cross compatibility as far as hardware goes. I'd essentially have 2 RC's for both the MM and my MA2 and be able to control both with my SC. Thanks in advance for the help!
-Dan

@Dharris6891 the batteries from the MM will fit in the Mini2 the props are different including the screws ,and i believe that the chargers have a different voltage output ,because the batteries have different cell voltages and i am not sure if they are cross compatible ,also if you are using a tablet device as a view screen ,you might need to get a different holder to allow it to fit the new style RC and also a different cable for connection

Reactions: MARK (LI)
@Dharris6891 the batteries from the MM will fit in the Mini2 the props are different including the screws ,and i believe that the chargers have a different voltage output ,because the batteries have different cell voltages and i am not sure if they are cross compatible ,also if you are using a tablet device as a view screen ,you might need to get a different holder to allow it to fit the new style RC and also a different cable for connection
Thank you for the response and input. So basically I'd be better off just selling the complete package and starting over fresh aside from my filters and case (I can get a new insert for my current case)?

I just sold my MM1 fly more combo with 3 batteries, a skin, a better phone holder, and a slew of cables and spare props. I ordered my MM2 fly more combo to replace it. I'm excited to get the upgrade for my smaller AC!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa