DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crystal sky and DJI fly app

Will most likely not work ... the FLY app requires a operating sys. & HW sys. that supports a 64bit architecture. The Crystalsky is rather old in this sense ... the last firmware updates were released in the end of 2019.

But if you want to try you can download the FLY app here --> DJI Fly - Download Center - DJI & sideload it & see if it even starts.

The Fly app will not run on the Crystalsky. If you want a bright screen that will run the Fly app, get the Tripltek or the Tripltek Pro tablet. It is a full Android tablet that will run any DJI app that is out there.

Will most likely not work ... the FLY app requires a operating sys. & HW sys. that supports a 64bit architecture. The Crystalsky is rather old in this sense ... the last firmware updates were released in the end of 2019.

But if you want to try you can download the FLY app here --> DJI Fly - Download Center - DJI & sideload it & see if it even starts.
Excuse my ignorance, but how do you sideload the app?

Excuse my ignorance, but how do you sideload the app?
You download the Android Fly app installation file, which ends with .apk to your computer. Then transfer it to the CS via USB or in another convenient way. In the CS I recon there is some kind of file explorer... in that you find the .apk file & initiate a installation. All this is the same in all Android devices... phones, the DJI Smart controller or as here the DJI Crystal sky.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser