DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crystal Sky software glitch?

Dlhinchey

Reactions
I just downloaded the latest Crystal Sky software and I am having a problem with the camera setting button. When I open the camera settings the correct drop down appears but the histogram and compass disappears. The only way to get the histogram back is to go to the histogram setting while the drop down setting is open and turn off and on the histogram setting. Is this a glitch others are seeing? Is this a Crystal Sky issue? Anyone know a fix?

I just downloaded the latest Crystal Sky software and I am having a problem with the camera setting button. When I open the camera settings the correct drop down appears but the histogram and compass disappears. The only way to get the histogram back is to go to the histogram setting while the drop down setting is open and turn off and on the histogram setting. Is this a glitch others are seeing? Is this a Crystal Sky issue? Anyone know a fix?

So I tried it several times and it's fine. Are you primary or secondary?

Nevermind, it doesn't matter it's working as both for me. Sorry, I can't help you.

Last edited:
I've had the CS Ultra for well over a year, and I've never had any problems.
When I use the monitor, it states that I have the latest firmware, though I don' t recall ever updating the firmware.
Since it is fine as is, and I don't use intelligent flight modes except course lock and tripod mode I don't intend on updating even if possible.
Still, how can this be...latest firmware.
I'm away from the unit, so I don't know which version I'm on, but I believe it is the version that was installed 1.5 years ago.
Thoughts?
What is the current version?

I've had the CS Ultra for well over a year, and I've never had any problems.
When I use the monitor, it states that I have the latest firmware, though I don' t recall ever updating the firmware.
Since it is fine as is, and I don't use intelligent flight modes except course lock and tripod mode I don't intend on updating even if possible.
Still, how can this be...latest firmware.
I'm away from the unit, so I don't know which version I'm on, but I believe it is the version that was installed 1.5 years ago.
Thoughts?
What is the current version?

The current version is
v02.06.06.00 issued last year. I just purchased the Crystal Sky and it did its updates and now my histogram disappears when I enter camera mode. Frustrating!
2018-05-25

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair