DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crystal Sky

Drifter

Reactions
Hello all. I have the larger CS but I hardly use it no days, I remember there being talk about using it as a monitor for other things light DSLR, is there a way to do this or is it worth putting it up for sale and getting something else? Thanks for any info in advance.

Hello all. I have the larger CS but I hardly use it no days, I remember there being talk about using it as a monitor for other things light DSLR, is there a way to do this or is it worth putting it up for sale and getting something else? Thanks for any info in advance.
I have the CS Ultra which was very expensive and I used it with my Mavic 2 Zoom. However since I sold the M2Z a few years ago I have not been able to use the CS as it is 32 bit and not 64 bit. Looking back I wish that I saved my money and spent it on something else. I think that selling it on will be very difficult.

Reactions: Drifter
I use a Crystal Sky on my Mavic 2 pro.Works great.Huge brightness upgrade from Ipad mini.Still a lot of compatible drones out there and it should be able to be sold.

Reactions: Drifter
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rudyr