DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CRYSTAL SKY

I don't quite follow... the CS only has screw holes on the right hand side, not on the left as well?

+1 don't understand as well, putting an eyelet for a lanyard into one the offset screw holds won't work, you have to put one into each hole for it to be even. Anyway those 2 screw holes are used up by every mounting system that connects the CS to the RC. Not sure how the OP is planning to mount the CS with the controller, will they be separate just connected by the USB C cable ?

I don't own one, but to answer the original question, I believe the two tapped holes on the right side are 1/4-20, which is the standard coarse thread that most tripods use. It's odd to me that they put two of these on the right side only.

Reactions: Ping^Spike
I don't own one, but to answer the original question, I believe the two tapped holes on the right side are 1/4-20, which is the standard coarse thread that most tripods use. It's odd to me that they put two of these on the right side only.

The holes are at the bottom of the crystalsky, the left side are all the ports and the right side are the control buttons

The holes are at the bottom of the crystalsky, the left side are all the ports and the right side are the control buttons
I think you're referring to the two M5 tapped holes on the bottom. It's my understanding that along with the buttons, there are two 1/4-20 tapped holes on the right.

Reactions: Johnnyaibo
Yeah, definitely odd places to put them.

Really strange, very close to the corners, almost like you could use the CS in a vertical orientation

Last edited:
Reactions: Ping^Spike
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lagunadci