DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problem downloading litchi on crystal sky

Escape27

Reactions
I have been trying to down load on my crystal sky the litchi app on Amazon. The problem is I keep receiving a message awaiting payment authorisation from bank? Called my bank they said they haven’t received any request for payment.
Now customer service amazon told me my bank doesn’t authorise payment oversea, called bank American express informed me my card is world wide.

Has anyone had the same problem downloading litchi on crystal sky?

I have been trying to down load on my crystal sky the litchi app on Amazon.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

First a word of advice, this sub-forum is intended for new members to introduce themselves; like: "Hi, my name is Sue, How do you do… I fly the …" and so forth…

If you have issues with vendors about software, they are best asked in the specific sub-forums, either the forum for your specific drone, or the "Control Apps - DJI, Litchi, Autopilot, etc..." Sub-Forum…

And if your issue might be of general interest, then the General Discussion area is a great place.

The members, who have the most knowledge on your issues, may not monitor the Pilot Check In Forum…

But any case, welcome aboard. As for me, I would call the Amazon, the Vendor selling on Amazon, etc… perhaps you just go a vendor who has not yet sent tin the request for payment, or Amazon did not post the payment to the Vendor…

So many questions, so few answers…

Good Luck, and I hope you get this sorted out quickly.

LT Signing Off…

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Your problem is a weird one as payment is not required until logging into Litchi not to download the app.

To get Litchi on my RC Pro, I first had to download APKPure and then through that, The Amazon App Store. I do not know if it applies to you but if you have not done it already, you might want to give it a try.

Reactions: LoudThunder
Thank you for replying I certainly look at both of your answers and try them out. 🤞

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S