DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CrystalSky - DJI Pilot - Precision take-off/landing/RTH

DJI_Sig

Reactions
Hello Guys, I have a Mavic 2 Enterprise dual with a CrystalSky UltraBrigthness 8 inch

Sometimes I borrow this drone to my father that has grown custom to use precision landing and takeoff as well as the using the icons on the screen that is available in DJI GO 4 and pilot on mobile.

Does anyone know how to set this up on the crystalSky? or is it possible to get the M2E to work with CrystalSkys DJI GO 4 App.

Any information will be appreciated

Best Regards Sig

Hello Guys, I have a Mavic 2 Enterprise dual with a CrystalSky UltraBrigthness 8 inch

Sometimes I borrow this drone to my father that has grown custom to use precision landing and takeoff as well as the using the icons on the screen that is available in DJI GO 4 and pilot on mobile.

Does anyone know how to set this up on the crystalSky? or is it possible to get the M2E to work with CrystalSkys DJI GO 4 App.

Any information will be appreciated

Best Regards Sig

I don't believe the DJI Pilot app has the precision landing/takeoff feature
You can use DJI Go4 with the M2ED but there are some issues, which is probably too much of a compromise

Litchi could provide the solution

Thank you for you answer @lannes, that's what I was able to figure out too. but big help to get confirmation.

What are the complication using DJI GO 4? I can't actually get it to work at all.

-Sig

Thank you for you answer @lannes, that's what I was able to figure out too. but big help to get confirmation.

What are the complication using DJI GO 4? I can't actually get it to work at all.

-Sig

If your using the CS to try and use DJI Go4 with the M2ED, I suspect that the latest version of DJI Go4 ver. 4.3.16 on the CS is not compatible with the M2ED.
You might need a much later version that the CS does not support, maybe try with another device to get a more recent version of DJI Go4

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929