DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CrystalSky Monitor and MavMount

Schnauzergeek

Reactions
I just purchased a MavMount with CrystalSky mounting plate for my new Mavic Air controller. I’m very pleased with the fit, but my only issue is the cable that connects from a USB port on the controller to the micro USB port on the side of the CrystalSky monitor. I had to use the 3 ft cable and adapter that comes with the Mavic Air to make the connection. Guess I’ll need to either search for a 6 inch USB to micro USB cable or deal with the excess cable hanging down.IMG_1295.JPG

Last edited:
I connect my CS to the RC using the USB on the bottom of the RC and the CS using a 10 inch USB C cable. No extra slack and no issues.

I just noticed you're flying the Air. Im not similar with that controller so Im not sure if you have a USB on the bottom of the RC or not.

Finally ordered one from Advexure Aerial Drone & Film Systems here in L.A.
They are authorized DJI dealers. I bought the 10” USB A to C cable for $7

Glad you found the cable you needed here! You will be all good to go and the 90 degree connector is nice on that short guy to keep the setup tight and clean. Safe flying!

Reactions: Schnauzergeek
Glad you found the cable you needed here! You will be all good to go and the 90 degree connector is nice on that short guy to keep the setup tight and clean. Safe flying!

Always great doing business with you guys! Purchased my CrystalSky monitor from you a few months ago (Originally for my P4 Pro Obsidian which is now sleeping in the Pacific Ocean [emoji31]). I am now switching CS use between my new Mavic Air controller and my original P4. I purchased both mounts from you.
I always appreciate the prompt next day delivery to me in Marina del Rey.
Follow me on Instagram @noicedrones7

Last edited:
Reactions: Advexure
View attachment 34940
Okay how do I install this? It should be a no-brainer for me but I can’t seem to figure it out.

Unscrew the big black mount plate at the top off the ball head shaft and put the lanyard clip on the shaft and screw the mount back

I connect my CS to the RC using the USB on the bottom of the RC and the CS using a 10 inch USB C cable. No extra slack and no issues.

I just noticed you're flying the Air. Im not similar with that controller so Im not sure if you have a USB on the bottom of the RC or not.

I just purchased the 5.5 CS. I also ordered the mavmount CS connector/holder. I already have both the mavmount 2 and 3 version so I just got the connector for the CS.

Do I need to purchase a Type-C to USB cable now (at least 10 inch)?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danski_inthe_Sky