DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CrystalSky Monitors

JohnV391

Reactions
Mavic2 Pro not showing up as a device in the DJI Go app...on my CS,,, Brand new to drones.. maybe answer is already posted here,,, but I haven't found it

Last edited:
Above posts, spot on ;)
Also check out the below link, might be of some use to you;)

Had the same issue and this one shows you how to set it up really informative I made a couple as well for ways of fitting as the controller is different so the offical DJI mount doe snot work unless you adapt it here are a couple of ways of doing so if you are interested here are some other short films ignore the comments about the app not working as it did after I made the video -

Reactions: JohnV391
what was the monitors firmware version when you 1st go it? also what version did you update the DJI GO app to?

I honestly didn't record the information. Had seen a few YouTube videos stating the updates were required for it all to work. Made the updates blindly. Sorry couldn't be more help for you.

Reactions: Hieth
I honestly didn't record the information. Had seen a few YouTube videos stating the updates were required for it all to work. Made the updates blindly. Sorry couldn't be more help for you.
Hi Not sure if this helps you or answers the question you are asking CptBArbossa but mine was on CrystalSky Firmware V02.05.00.00 & DJI GO 4 App V 4.2.4 - after the update it was on CrystalSky Firmware V02.06.06.00 DJI GO 4 App V 4.2.16 I had to manually upgrade it as it as it would not do so over WIFi for some reason but if you follow the video link above from Clampit this should work for you - cheers Hieth

Reactions: Cpt.Barbossa1072
To everyone that helped answer my question.... Thank You... I'm up and flying... and to Porky,,, that video .. with pulling the wire on the controller was the Key,,,

Reactions: Porky
Glad you are all sorted and flying with it now, great job;) my CS is new, only got it on the 25th of this month so I’m still learning all the tricks it offers.

I’ve got the 5.5 size which works great for my needs, soooooo much better than my iPhone 6 I was using.

I attach mine to the controller via a polar pro mount then fitted the quick release Inspire bracket again this works well for me.98CCC529-6CD1-445C-B933-AB7E8D3AFA0F.jpeg

I am planning on getting one next month.

Reactions: Porky
Hi Not sure if this helps you or answers the question you are asking CptBArbossa but mine was on CrystalSky Firmware V02.05.00.00 & DJI GO 4 App V 4.2.4 - after the update it was on CrystalSky Firmware V02.06.06.00 DJI GO 4 App V 4.2.16 I had to manually upgrade it as it as it would not do so over WIFi for some reason but if you follow the video link above from Clampit this should work for you - cheers Hieth

Yeah I did the same,i had upgraded my crystalsky/ultrabrite to the same firmware as u mentioned & the DJIGo4 app to the latest version also, the only issue that I'm experiencing is the app keeps crashing before,during & after flights! I uninstalled and reinstalled the versions & also noticed a lot of the features while using the crystalsky,flying my Mavic2/Pro a lot of the features are missing & different...? is this a known issue with ths CS's & the apps...? what else can be done to resolve these issues? i dont think i have a defective CS/U...?

I just went for the first flight with my new one. never had the slightest issue with my iPad mini 4 setup.

this one lags badly, the launcher crashed about a minute into the flight, and then the app itself froze totally.

current version firmware and app, this is not an auspicious start to the relationship.

I thought I read somewhere that the firmware had to be upgraded before the first used?

You don’t want to hear this but mines been faultless from the start. No screen lag no crashes to date and no screen lockup’s. Same as yours, all firmware, Go4 app, android patches are on the latest version.

I don’t know what to suggest to help you, perhaps someone with more experience with the CS might chip in with some answers to help out with your problems;)

I have other cables to try on the weekend, in case the one I was using sucks. if it's still playing up then it goes back for a refund as not fit for purpose.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+