DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crystalsky

Nope!

“The CrystalSky monitor can quickly connect to the Inspire series, Phantom 4 series, Phantom 3 series (Phantom 3 Professional, Phantom 3 Advanced), Matrice series,Mavic Pro and Osmo series (except the Osmo Mobile) over Wi-Fi or via a remote controller USB port, depending on your specific product.* Also, CrystalSky easilyattaches to the Cendence remote controller without an additional mounting bracket.*Monitor mounting bracket recommended. The Mavic Pro and Osmo series gimbal cameras (excluding the Osmo Mobile) are only compatible with 5.5" Crystalsky monitors.”

*(Source: DJI CrystalSky - Created for Aerial Imaging - DJI)

Cheers

Reactions: AngusTex
if the Crystalsky monitor is compatible with the Mavic Air?
Yes it is. GO4 app on the CS supports Mavic AIR.

To mount the CrystalSky to your RC, you have to buy a 3rd party mount.
You can also exchange the 2 folding arms against the Mavic PRO arms, then the original DJI mount will fit.

Hi, can any of you good people tell me if the Crystalsky monitor is compatible with the Mavic Air?
As Keule wrote the CS works perfectly with Mavic Air.

But please note there is no charger included with the Crystalsky and the Mavic Air charger is not compatible with the included Crystalsky Charging Hub. Several Inspire and Phantom chargers are compatible. I would recommend the Phantom 3 57W charger A14-057N1A which is quite compact and light (some of the more powerful Phantom and Inspire chargers are really heavy and bulky).

Reactions: C'z Air
Yes it is. GO4 app on the CS supports Mavic AIR.

To mount the CrystalSky to your RC, you have to buy a 3rd party mount.
You can also exchange the 2 folding arms against the Mavic PRO arms, then the original DJI mount will fit.

Thanks for the info, I see one he PolarPro website that the do a CA Mount for the MA.

But please note there is no charger included with the Crystalsky and the Mavic Air charger is not compatible with the included Crystalsky Charging Hub. Several Inspire and Phantom chargers are compatible. I would recommend the Phantom 3 57W charger A14-057N1A which is quite compact and light (some of the more powerful Phantom and Inspire chargers are really heavy and bulky).

Thanks Dgronjord, I’ll look into it.

I wonder why DJI Customer Support would tell that it was not yet compatible? Can I ask which mount you use with yours? Thanks again.

I wonder why DJI Customer Support would tell that it was not yet compatible? Can I ask which mount you use with yours? Thanks again.
I use the PolarPro CrystalSky mount which works well. But I'm planning to add the DJI CrystalSky RC Mounting Bracket to it instead of the PolarPro top part. The DJI quick release is a nice solution.

FYI.....Drone World has Phantom 4 chargers, which can be used to charge the CS battery, on sale.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Olga