DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CS Availability...

MachDiamond

Reactions

Not a scam - was tired of waiting for DJI store. Very fast ship using free economy method +$13 delivery insurance - took 3-days to get here.

Of note - Hong Kong origins seems to have all the usual regulatory markings 'cept FCC...given price is below MSRP this is likely not an authorized dealer.

Matters little to me as long as it works - I do question warranty coverage however, anyone know?

No warranty - feels just like buying refresh for A/C and not using it - DJI wins.

No biggie - if it activates and works on extended duty for the next several days it's a keeper and gets added to the PA insurance.

No idea why you think its cheaper to buy, I was just on DJIs site and it is $649 there as well; however out of stock. Unless in Canada we get it for less? That would be a first!

No idea why you think its cheaper to buy, I was just on DJIs site and it is $649 there as well; however out of stock. Unless in Canada we get it for less? That would be a first!
The tarrifs only being charged to USA customers. Try changing the region on the website to USA to see the difference.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom