DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 CTSRR 3 Drone Combination.

@Wacky roger WOW ,at this rate ,before long with all these drones flying around ,you will have to organise some sort of ATC ,to keep them all from making contact with each other ;);););););)

@Wacky roger WOW ,at this rate ,before long with all these drones flying around ,you will have to organise some sort of ATC ,to keep them all from making contact with each other ;);););););)
Our next effort will be with 4 different drones. We all get together before the day starts and put together a plan so we stay out of each others way.

• Love
Reactions: old man mavic
@Wacky roger ,i am sure, that you make sure, that you are flying responsibly ,my post was an attempt at humour, mentioning( Air Traffic Control )
before long you will have a whole squadron of drones filming the railway
i am surprised that with the advent of cruise control ,and the much longer flight times we are now getting ,from the latest batch of drones ,that you haven't rode on the train itself ,in the open carriage, and set cruise to fly along side, as the train moves along ,this would show a different perspective of the railroad ,especially if you used the telephoto lens ,or maybe you could travel behind the train in one of the speeders ,and do something similar

With the very greatest of respect forget more drones the audio must be dealt with first. We just must hear the sound of the engines. IMHO the music is absolutely naff. With such brilliant picture especially the last shot we are losing so much.

@Wacky roger ,i am sure, that you make sure, that you are flying responsibly ,my post was an attempt at humour, mentioning( Air Traffic Control )
before long you will have a whole squadron of drones filming the railway
i am surprised that with the advent of cruise control ,and the much longer flight times we are now getting ,from the latest batch of drones ,that you haven't rode on the train itself ,in the open carriage, and set cruise to fly along side, as the train moves along ,this would show a different perspective of the railroad ,especially if you used the telephoto lens ,or maybe you could travel behind the train in one of the speeders ,and do something similar
I have been here since the mid 90's and over the years I have flown from the train and taken speeders to get shots the railroad wanted. We are all having fun and getting some unusual videos.

Reactions: old man mavic
With the very greatest of respect forget more drones the audio must be dealt with first. We just must hear the sound of the engines. IMHO the music is absolutely naff. With such brilliant picture especially the last shot we are losing so much.
I also like Train Sounds. I put music in because folks have asked me to. I hit the mute button because I don't like music. I also do train sounds with some of my drone videos and that is when I have mounted a camera on the engine. With different pilots and different drones I have no intention of trying that. Our next attempt will be 4 pilots and 4 drones and 13 miles of track.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaleUt.