DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro CTSRR 484 & 488 Double Header

Well shot and like Barbara I like trains too.
Wonder if that's the smokers on the footplate.

all my years rodeoing I,ve always thought the one day I would take the ride I,m 67 now so i guess if I want to do that, I better put it at the top of the bucket list, Is it possible to make it through the pass to Silverton this time of year I suppose if it is like everywhere else ,and so dry it shouldn,t be to bad, Great video! Actually I did not know what I was talking about for sure, but after studying this train does not go to durango or silverton I followed the tracks all the way to Big Horn Wyoming I wonder if all of that has been maintained,That would be an amazing ride

Last edited:
all my years rodeoing I,ve always thought the one day I would take the ride I,m 67 now so i guess if I want to do that, I better put it at the top of the bucket list, Is it possible to make it through the pass to Silverton this time of year I suppose if it is like everywhere else ,and so dry it shouldn,t be to bad, Great video! Actually I did not know what I was talking about for sure, but after studying this train does not go to durango or silverton I followed the tracks all the way to Big Horn Wyoming I wonder if all of that has been maintained,That would be an amazing ride
This is the Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad and goes from Antonito, Colorado to Chama, New Mexico.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929