Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 CTSRR = 7 Times Zoom.

Wacky roger

Reactions
CTSRR = 7 Times Zoom.
Mavic 3 Drone.
Normal and 7 times zoom.
A update was made available yesterday that included a new way of doing the zoom feature. The zoom works with both still photos and videos. The C&TSRR shop building is 1326ft from where we took the photo. This should make for some different looks we can get this season.
zoom0001.jpgzoom0001b.jpgzoom0002.jpgzoom0002b.jpg

That looks impressive! I think I am going to pull the trigger on a Mavic 3 after yesterday's announcement. I have an Air 2S which I use mainly to assist with difficult to access roof inspections. The Air 2s does "pretty good" for overall photos but if I really need to get a close up it is not super crisp. And, I need to get 3' away to get as good a photo as I possible can when looking at a damage spot - I hope to stay away from the surface maybe 10' or so and still have a detailed photo.

That looks impressive! I think I am going to pull the trigger on a Mavic 3 after yesterday's announcement. I have an Air 2S which I use mainly to assist with difficult to access roof inspections. The Air 2s does "pretty good" for overall photos but if I really need to get a close up it is not super crisp. And, I need to get 3' away to get as good a photo as I possible can when looking at a damage spot - I hope to stay away from the surface maybe 10' or so and still have a detailed photo.
With the 7 times zoom I am thinking this would work gooood for you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronecc