DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 CTSRR Cumbres Pass Today 24-01-29.

Wacky roger

Reactions
2tonethumbnail.jpgCTSRR Cumbres Pass Today 24-01-29.
To The Photo Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYN_Dy5gAZ8
Chama Valley, New Mexico. Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad.
Cumbres Trestle Snow Report
36" Snowpack Depth
1" Snowmelt (Past 24 hours)
62% of Normal Snowpack • 29% Water Content (SWE)
1" of snowmelt over the past 24 hours has receeded the total snowpack to 36.0". Cumbres Trestle sits in Colorado at an elevation of 10,040ft, where the air temperature is about 30° right now. Weather today, Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. 0" of snow accumulation expected by tomorrow, with up to 0" over the next 5 days.
Cumbres Trestle, located in the San Juan Mountains of Colorado, boasts a high elevation of above 10,000 feet, contributing to its abundant snowpack. The average annual snowfall in the region is around 300 inches, with an average peak snowpack of 120 inches.

you seem educated about the weather question i want to ask is ,and has winter has moved to around the middle of dec reason i think that furs here in new mexico basically coyotes have changed there prime times and this mostly happens with the sun what used to be prime in the middle of november has moved to dec 15 and they don,t start spotting untill the first part of march ,that being said I think the Equianox has moved forward a month as far as the furs go used to be nov 15 thur feb 15 and that has changed I know as fact what is your thought ? dave Canada hopefully I haven,t lost it lol

you seem educated about the weather question i want to ask is ,and has winter has moved to around the middle of dec reason i think that furs here in new mexico basically coyotes have changed there prime times and this mostly happens with the sun what used to be prime in the middle of november has moved to dec 15 and they don,t start spotting untill the first part of march ,that being said I think the Equianox has moved forward a month as far as the furs go used to be nov 15 thur feb 15 and that has changed I know as fact what is your thought ? dave Canada hopefully I haven,t lost it lol
No question in my mind but things are different and not the same old times and ways.

Very nice!

My guess is we all need to adjust to how things are now not how they were.
from the looks of your photo It dossenl,t look as if any hard winter has came your way other then that blast of cold we had last month, brrrrrr

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne