DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Custom iPad Mini pouch add-on to DJI Mavic Bag

Twixfix

Reactions
I just wanted to share my custom made iPad mini pouch as I'm really happy with it. I got the idea from @Joe Pasqua from the bags and cases thread, Show me your bag/case! . Not fortunate enough to have a family member to make one for me, so I found a company that was able to custom make one. Customize a Belt case for Apple iPad Mini 4 - MightyPouch.com

It attaches via a velcro strap to the loop on the back of the DJI Mavic bag. Very easy to install and remove so it's easy to use the pouch standalone when I'm using my bigger Lowepro bag when needed.

Attachments

• 2017-02-17 16.32.55.jpg
    2017-02-17 16.32.55.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 405
  • 2017-02-17 16.32.05.jpg
    2017-02-17 16.32.05.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 396
  • 2017-02-17 16.30.51.jpg
    2017-02-17 16.30.51.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 382
Great idea - always seems daft that the iPad mini fits in the controller almost as if it was designed for it, yet the mavic bag doesn't have a section to carry an iPad mini..

I just wanted to share my custom made iPad mini pouch as I'm really happy with it. I got the idea from @Joe Pasqua from the bags and cases thread, Show me your bag/case! . Not fortunate enough to have a family member to make one for me, so I found a company that was able to custom make one. Customize a Belt case for Apple iPad Mini 4 - MightyPouch.com

It attaches via a velcro strap to the loop on the back of the DJI Mavic bag. Very easy to install and remove so it's easy to use the pouch standalone when I'm using my bigger Lowepro bag when needed.
Nice kit modding, good show.

I have been carrying my mini in the front pouch so only 1/2 is covered. This is so much better. Thanks for showing it.

That's a great solution! i noticed that MightyPouch is showing the one with the vertical strip on their site, do you have provided them with some measures to make yours? (horizontal) If so, could you please post the details? Thank you very much

Hi Mork,

Thanks for your call earlier. We made this case per the customers request. We are happy to recreate for you too. I just sent you a PayPal invoice to get the order going.

If anyone else needs this attachment method/case (custom sized for whatever tablet) please contact us at www.MightyPouch.com just mention the Mavic Drone and we can build you a custom case.

Thank you,
Roo

Reactions: CaptMavic
Really sweet!! Thanks for sharing I have been thinking about something for the ipad

Hi Mork,

Thanks for your call earlier. We made this case per the customers request. We are happy to recreate for you too. I just sent you a PayPal invoice to get the order going.

If anyone else needs this attachment method/case (custom sized for whatever tablet) please contact us at www.MightyPouch.com just mention the Mavic Drone and we can build you a custom case.

Thank you,
Roo
Hello MightyPouch!
This case is EXACTLY what I've been looking for. Could you send me an invoice too? To my email? [email protected] I'm ready to order it asap. Thank you so much!!!!

This is an excellent solution, bad luck that DJI removed the bold mount from the bag for the Mavic 2. guess I'm out of luck....

I just ordered one. It's for mavic pro. Order #000170436
Thank you. If you could make it like the OP. I would be grateful.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS