DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Cwmorthin Waterfalls, Tanygrisiau, Wales

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
A fairly steep if not overly long walk - a mile all told - but the steep bit is only about 1/4 mile - takes you from the car park to the Lake, and past the series of waterfalls cascading down to the largest falls at the bottom.

Definitely a place to revisit and explore further, lots of derelict buildings and great views from higher up... I still have some more footage to edit yet, so more to follow...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

nice bit of flying there Suzanne another great video

Reactions: AlbionDrones
nice bit of flying there Suzanne another great video
Thank you my friend, it was a good place to have a fly, and some great views further up too... I managed to have a fly with the AIR3 as well, so another video of the area is still to be edited yet :)

Reactions: old man mavic
Absolutely awesome video!

Hi Daniel,

Afraid not, we both work full time - in our 50's - and I do have a reasonably good job. I work 8am to 5pm, hubby works 7am to 3pm Monday to Friday.

We live quite frugally, the house isn't huge or in a particularly nice area, and we don't buy designer brands, order take-aways, or eat out, or even pay to view TV. Instead we make our own food and do everything we can to keep costs down in running the house.

We do travel - 2 or 3 weeks away to Scotland a year - at least two of those weeks are with family or friends, which means we can split the cost, making the trip a lot cheaper - and an occasional trip to stay with friends who live up there.

As to travel more locally, we have weekends off, and if the weather is ok then we try and get out once a week to fly the drones, this could be locally with friends at a meet up or a bit further away for some cinematic footage - we live in the NW of England, giving us the Peak District, North Wales, Yorkshire Dales and the Lake District all within a 2 hour drive - meaning we can go for a day out quite simply for the cost of fuel - anyone can do it if they have access to transportation. We do usually take food with us though, to keep costs to a minimum...

I have 10 years left until retirement, 10 years to loose some weight and to ensure our pensions are good and we have some spare funds available for a move to Scotland when we actually retire - which is our long term plan...

Nothing to envy really, we work hard and make the most of our time off...

Last edited:
A fairly steep if not overly long walk - a mile all told - but the steep bit is only about 1/4 mile - takes you from the car park to the Lake, and past the series of waterfalls cascading down to the largest falls at the bottom.

Definitely a place to revisit and explore further, lots of derelict buildings and great views from higher up... I still have some more footage to edit yet, so more to follow...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Impressive landscape.... seriously impressive flying. Bravo!

• Love
Reactions: AlbionDrones

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SilverEagleSix