DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Cytech Workshop - AVATA flight

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Easter Break afforded me the chance to do some AVATA flying at work, in the Oxford Cytech Workshop, to try and capture some footage good enough to show potential course attendees where the workshop is located and how it is set up - of course, I jumped at the chance to put my AVATA to good use and help out!

After driving from Oxford and meeting up with 3 of the Cycles Tea we set about recording what we could, some intro footage of cycling into the campus, then walking to the workshop, some footage showing the layout and the tooling setup, and of course some fun flying through tight spaces, as well as capturing the guys demonstrating the tools...

A bit of fun and a lot of footage was captured and passed over to our marketing department, and a short personal video was created for sharing on YouTube...

I hope it is enjoyed...

Great Job! I did notice a slight wobble every now and again. Is that normal for the Avata?

Great Job! I did notice a slight wobble every now and again. Is that normal for the Avata?
Thanks... No, not sure why I had a jello effect on a few shots, I will have to do some research...

Love these type of videos. Always nice to see what's inside these ordinary buildings and the important business that goes on within.

I haven't gotta into Gyroflow yet but I will soon because I also get some jellos and wobbles from time to time on my Avata. You may not need it for this particular short video (I would just smooth out the one clip best you can in post) but this may come in handy one day:

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Love these type of videos. Always nice to see what's inside these ordinary buildings and the important business that goes on within.

I haven't gotta into Gyroflow yet but I will soon because I also get some jellos and wobbles from time to time on my Avata. You may not need it for this particular short video (I would just smooth out the one clip best you can in post) but this may come in handy one day:

Thank you, it was a fun video to make...

Brilliant, thanks will look into that... Haven't ever had any jello effects before though, so wondering if something has come loose on the AVATA..

Reactions: mavic3usa
Hmm... a second edit... Just addresses some of the bits I wasn't 100% happy with

A really interesting video and well put together. AND I wish my shed was as tidy.
I see they were using a drone in the tour of Flanders so you never know that might be your next venture. Mind you the UCI are still deliberating for Le Tour.

Reactions: AlbionDrones
A really interesting video and well put together. AND I wish my shed was as tidy.
I see they were using a drone in the tour of Flanders so you never know that might be your next venture. Mind you the UCI are still deliberating for Le Tour.
Thanks... yeah, our workshops are kept in good condition, you can't have such facilities and not have a bit of house pride about them...

Hmm, flying the tour would be amazing, but unlikely it will be me doing it...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078