DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

D-Pad Button.

MaxE1955!

Reactions
Went to fly my Mavic Pro today and when I was on location I notice the D-Pad button was missing. I always keep the button protector on when not in use and have never drop the controller. It looks like I will either need to send it in for repair or try to replace the button myself. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it something that you can do yourself? I have another Mavic Pro, but that controller doesn’t have the Ilite range extender. Arghhhhhhh87983619-2385-4670-93C1-9FA011F491FC.jpeg

Attachments

• D604ADF2-069B-41CB-8A14-743B6D4B0381.jpeg
    D604ADF2-069B-41CB-8A14-743B6D4B0381.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 16
Went to fly my Mavic Pro today and when I was on location I notice the D-Pad button was missing. I always keep the button protector on when not in use and have never drop the controller. It looks like I will either need to send it in for repair or try to replace the button myself. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it something that you can do yourself? I have another Mavic Pro, but that controller doesn’t have the Ilite range extender. ArghhhhhhhView attachment 86280
The button must be removed to the RC Mod. After that, it is vulnerable to coming off. See if @djidroneservice has one. Then just pop it on there.

Reactions: DDS
Thanks gentlemen! I was concerned that the button shaft was broken off. Didn’t realize it simply pressed on.

will check when back in office
Did you have an opportunity to see if you have the D-Pad button available. If so I would like to purchase 2, 1 for the replacement and 1 for a spare.

Thanks in advance,

Max

Thanks, just ordered 3 of them from you. Very much appreciated!

Reactions: DDS

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mth0d