DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

5D Button

EkartPa

Reactions
On Magic pro: my 5D button has popped up partially out of the controller and has lost much of its functionality ,.
Is there a way to fix this myself or do I need to send it somewhere?

The button has a very small detent to make its connection to the stem that it connects to. What I have found is it is directional in orientation. If it isn’t turned to the correct orientation, it won’t stay where it should. The functionality may be the board itself that has an issue. I may have a board if you determine that it needs to be replaced.

Reactions: EkartPa
The button has a very small detent to make its connection to the stem that it connects to. What I have found is it is directional in orientation. If it isn’t turned to the correct orientation, it won’t stay where it should. The functionality may be the board itself that has an issue. I may have a board if you determine that it needs to be replaced.
OK Now the button has broken off completely. The controller probably still works but without the 5D functions. Where do I get this fixed? Is it even possible?

Just needs a new board. I can fix it, or trade you a different controller.

OK> More info please on how I can get this fixed. I do not fly much but like things to work properly when I do.

OK> More info please on how I can get this fixed. I do not fly much but like things to work properly when I do.
I’ll send you a pm message. Check your envelope symbol in upper right corner.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne