DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dancing Ledge of the stunning Jurassic Coast.

Awesome place, colors, flight and video. Thanks for share it!

Reactions: Derlisz
Beautiful... looks like the set of “Poldark”... I know, I know... wrong coast.

What are you using to edit video? I use Luma Fusion on my iPad Pro.

I’ll have to get down that way. I am wanting to visit the Slapton Sands area near Torcross... it’s the 75th anniversary of Exercise Tiger - D-Day practice in April 1944 when 749 American servicemen lost their lives off the coast of England.

We live in Atlanta and are looking forward shooting in Scotland for a few weeks in May. So nice seeing this. Very inspiring!!

Beautiful... looks like the set of “Poldark”... I know, I know... wrong coast.

What are you using to edit video? I use Luma Fusion on my iPad Pro.

I’ll have to get down that way. I am wanting to visit the Slapton Sands area near Torcross... it’s the 75th anniversary of Exercise Tiger - D-Day practice in April 1944 when 749 American servicemen lost their lives off the coast of England.

Thanks a lot for your comment. I must admit that I haven't seen Poldark or even know where it was shot. I will have to look up the Slapton Sands as well. The place captured in my video is stone throw away from another location where the preparation for D-Day was taking place called fort Henry. I use the Final Cut Pro as my editing studio.

Part of the famous Jurassic Coast on the south of England. I hope you enjoy this video and welcome feedback. Shot with Mavic 2 Pro, Osmo Pocket and fz2000.
I so wish i could do all of my trips to Europe over again now that I have a drone, after I keep seeing great videos such as this one, that you guys are posting. Just Wow!

I so wish i could do all of my trips to Europe over again now that I have a drone, after I keep seeing great videos such as this one, that you guys are posting. Just Wow!
Thanks a lot for watching. Think about this the other way around. Now you have a reason to visit these places again ;)

We live in Atlanta and are looking forward shooting in Scotland for a few weeks in May. So nice seeing this. Very inspiring!!
Thanks. I also plan to visit Scotland. I might even do it soon. It does look amazing for a place to film. Have a good weekend.

We do have some cracking scenery here in the uk, when found its breath taking. Brilliant video and music.;)

We do have some cracking scenery here in the uk, when found its breath taking. Brilliant video and music.;)
Thanks Porky. I've started asking the locals for awesome locations to film and they came up with this as one of the locations. Not many knew about this though. I think I'm about done in gathering footage for a Dorset Coast video with some if it's incredible locations. Once again thanks for watching and the comment.

Reactions: Porky
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22