DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Dancing with a wind turbine!

Hello.

I present you my new video!
Feel free to comment, like and subscribe to my channel for more videos!

Thanks for watching!
Even though they were moving slow you took a chance. Not sure if you,re allowed to do that but, yeah wind turbines they killed about 800,000 birds this year. Not sure on the eagles, but in 2013 38 golden eagles were killed. Not to put a damper on the flying, but seeing a lot of wind turbines lately. They only supply us with 5 percent of the energy so far, so how many will we need, and what will that do to the wildlife. Trying to be green doesn't mean destroying nature. You're flying is good though, keep up the good work.

Wowser! Not afraid to take 'er in, are ya??? I would hate to think what all that inertia would do to your Mini2. You're a more daring pilot than I!! Well, done.
The Mini 2 is a fantastic drone but it's only a tool to help you get what you want. This kind of footage was one of the first things i have had in mind when I bought the drone. Now it's gone from my system!

Reactions: Droniac
Even though they were moving slow you took a chance. Not sure if you,re allowed to do that but, yeah wind turbines they killed about 800,000 birds this year. Not sure on the eagles, but in 2013 38 golden eagles were killed. Not to put a damper on the flying, but seeing a lot of wind turbines lately. They only supply us with 5 percent of the energy so far, so how many will we need, and what will that do to the wildlife. Trying to be green doesn't mean destroying nature. You're flying is good though, keep up the good work.
Thanks. I think it's allowed 😁. This drone is smaller than a seagull. So.... I don't think that the drone will do any kind of damage to the mighty propellers of the turbine in case you cannot control it and..boom!

Reactions: Droniac
I have flown around Wind Turbines a few times and always wanted to fly through one, but always chickened out. Well done!!
It's not a easy thing to do but if you get it right it's so satisfying. Thanks!

Look up how many birds and animals are killed by cars. Between 90,000,000 and 340,000,000 birds per year.

Are you going to stop driving?

I’m sure I’ve killed a few birds driving. I’m sure my windows in my house have killed a dozen over the years.

I suspect over time turbines can advance to kill less. You could put radar / camera alarms and perhaps turning slower and geared up more.

Reactions: AG Flights
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
User711