DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Dashware Helicopter Gauge

Jagerbomb52

Reactions
Belonging to way to many groups and forums I have seen a post lately from someone who uses a green screen affect in his video to get a helicopter template into his video. What is missing is telemetry from the flight. Here is a Dashware gauge I have used in the past. Fun to use but I don't use it often. Actually had to go look for it again after 4 or 5 years of not using it. Was fun to try again though.

Fun! Is it using real data from your flight or just making up numbers?
No that is real telemetry from the flight. This gauge is not mine and who ever made has everything in metric. I'm sure there must be a way to change that in one of the files but that is above my pay grade. Dashware allows you to add data over lays to you videos. Its not for every one and I only do it for fun.

Great Agustine!
Thank you for the idea!
My question: Did you use current flight data?
Because after DJI encrypts the flight data, it is very difficult for me to make it usable for Dashware. It's a pitty.
Would you like to offer your gauges for download? Best with the corresponding CustomDataTypes.xlm and settings.xlm.
Greetings Peter

By the way, if you are familiar with video editing: There are many usable photos on the net on the subject of "Helicopter view green screen"

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming