DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Data for condition of extra batteries; drone itself is gone.

Made2Phly

Reactions
Is there a log or data file that shows battery condition, e.g, the screen info thru DJI Go 4? The
problem is I no longer have the drone itself.

You need to have the drone and it needs to be connected to the controller to access battery condition other than the charge indicator lights on the battery itself.

Question for the group, can his batteries be put into someone elses drone and then the stored data be shown or does it just keep up with how many cycles they have when on the each different account.

Reactions: Made2Phly
The problem is I no longer have the drone itself.
Sorry for your loss, Santoli. If you sell on Craigs List, I’ve read battery sale listings where they ask the buyer to bring their drone for battery age and cycle verification.

Question for the group, can his batteries be put into someone elses drone and then the stored data be shown or does it just keep up with how many cycles they have when on the each different account.
Sorry for your loss, Santoli. If you sell on Craigs List, I’ve read battery sale listings where they ask the buyer to bring their drone for battery age and cycle verification.
That’s a good idea. I was thinking I’d post in Classifieds here, but Craigs list as well is good.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard