DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dates on posts?

J-Dog

Reactions
Why doesn't DJI put dates on their posts? I just saw one that says there is an outage. Something about corrupted files, whatever. There is no date. How am I supposed to know when it was posted? Yesterday, 10 minutes ago or what? I guess I'm missing something.

Getting frustrated. My Brother came over to check out my MPP. Turned it on and it says update required. Did the update two times and it still says update required. He was thinking about buying one himself. I couldn't get the update to , update, so he left.
Why doesn't DJI put dates on their posts? I just saw one that says there is an outage. Something about corrupted files, whatever. There is no date. How am I supposed to know when it was posted? Yesterday, 10 minutes ago or what? I guess I'm missing something.

I haven't tried that yet. I just got the application. I was able to do the first update when I first got the mavic just on my phone. No problems so I thought that I could do it again. I don't know I will try that assistant soon as I figure out how to use it too.
are you doing it on pc with dji ass2 ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt