DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Davinchi users.

If you've opened a project the quit "X" should be in the top right corner.
If you've launched the App and are in the Project manager window then there should be a down arrow in the top right with the two options " database" or "Quit"
If you're in the Database manager window there should a "X" to quit in the top left of the window.

No.

The first window that will open if you've opened Davinci from the App Icon is the project manager window. There should be a down arrow in the top right with the two options " database" or "Quit".

If you've opened a project file then the editor should open without going through the project manager. The project editor window should show the quit "X" in the top right corner.

No.

The first window that will open if you've opened Davinci from the App Icon is the project manager window. There should be a down arrow in the top right with the two options " database" or "Quit".

If you've opened a project file then the editor should open without going through the project manager. The project editor window should show the quit "X" in the top right corner.

I think you mean the top "LEFT CORNER" No problem, easy mistake

I don't think so Keith.

The Editor window has an "X" to quit placed at the top right. It can also be closed from the drop down menu top left "Quit Davinci Resolve".

The Database manager can only be shut down with an "X" to quit unconventionally placed in the top left of the window.

The project manager window has a down arrow top right which offers two options to either open the Database window or Quit. It Also has an "X" to quit in the top left of the window.

Why these options are placed on opposite sides is inconsistent and confusing.

Reactions: Keth Unwin
I don't think so Keith.

The Editor window has an "X" to quit placed at the top right. It can also be closed from the drop down menu top left "Quit Davinci Resolve".
I may have an earlier version of the software. Do you know what the current build version is ?

Version 12.5, or to be exact 12.5.2.010 !

At least that's the version I am using.
Thanks Rich. I think that is an older version than mine but I'll check later and PM you once I've got to the bottom of it. I agree that it can be really confusing when you have an "X" on both the top left AND the top right. What did they say when you complained ?

As far as I can work out from the black magic forum, 12.5 is the latest version. I haven't complained as it's not a big issue once you know where everything is. The only other reason why it may differ to yours is if your OS is different to mine. I'm using Windows.

I really like Da Vinci but it doesn't run very well on my Macbook Pro sadly. I think it requires a better graphics card or something. Is there any way around this? Can you use an "optimized" version of your media like in Final Cut Pro?

I really like Da Vinci but it doesn't run very well on my Macbook Pro sadly. I think it requires a better graphics card or something. Is there any way around this? Can you use an "optimized" version of your media like in Final Cut Pro?
Sorry Pablo, I'm not an Apple user so I don't know.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23