Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dear DJI

RGS2010

Reactions
Dear DJI,

Love your drones!

Top notch technology executed well.

Love Remote ID availability on the Air 2S!
On the latest firmware update, it appears that remote ID will be approved by FAA for the Air 2S...nice!

Hate Geofencing!
Please don't tell me where I can fly.

Make your Goggles universal!
I would love to buy a set of DJI Goggles that were compatible with my Air 2S and my Mini 2 but I can't. I went the RC Controller route (old school controller) and used HDMI cable to connect and it is just a pain to do all of that to have goggles. You would make SO MUCH MONEY off of our hobby community (and Part 107 pilots in the U.S.) that I can't believe you keep ignoring requests for this.

Sincerely,
Goggle-less

That you should have sent to DJI. We are not affiliated with them
just a forum about them 🤷‍♂️

DJI does have a forum similar to this, however, how much of what gets posted there actually makes it back to someone in DJI that could make a change is debatable as there are many messages from users that wish they would do various things differently in the software and hardware.

Reactions: mobilehomer
It's mostly just letting off steam at a company who maximizes profits and minimizes customer concerns. Well, you all know!

DJI does have a forum similar to this, however, how much of what gets posted there actually makes it back to someone in DJI that could make a change is debatable as there are many messages from users that wish they would do various things differently in the software and hardware.
And many poster's ideas and concerns have made it into updates.

And many poster's ideas and concerns have made it into updates.
Sure, and many have not, in some cases I think they respond to the feedback of a feature they provided that does not work or does not work correctly, but other things are largely ignored.

This is not to say that sometimes a feature request in a forum has not been implemented, I am just not sure how you determine whether that feature was planned in the first place or came from some forum post..

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka