DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dear tablet users, few questions

juakola

Reactions
Hi!

I've just bought the Lenovo M10 FHD Plus for flying purposes, and it seems to work with the DJI Fly.

The only "problem" I experience is, that when turning yaw the feed gets blurry. Just like if the shutter speed was low. This is something I do not experience with my phone, the Samsung Galaxy S8.

So, is it:
a) A feature of the bigger screen making all blurriness more visible?
b) The lack of CPU power in the tab?

So is this possible to fix if I just return the tablet and switch to a more powerful one like Galaxy Tab S6? Or is it just a feature when using a tablet?

How about the mentioned Galaxy Tab S6, does it work with DJI Fly, what I've read that some users have previously experienced problems with the Android 10?

Please share your thoughts.

It isn't the size of the screen, I was flying using a 10” Samsung Tab S5e with no problems but that was with Go4 not Fly.
I don't know the specifications but processor & ram make a difference.

Reactions: juakola
The power and processing stats are the most important in my opinion and from what ive seen but ive had some different results. I upgraded to a 10.1 inch tablet whcih was alot newer and i thought more powerfull from my smaller and older tablet and i noticed more screen lag and choppiness. Although the bigger screen is alot more helpful and convenient id say going mid size screen and more processing power is the way to go. Maybe see if you can use a higher resolution and smaller screen tablet from a friend before you invest.

Reactions: juakola
I'm running a huawei mediapad T5 with a 10.1 inch screen with 3gb ram. I have a mini 2 and haven't experienced any lag. It is crazy smooth. I have noticed if your watching the video on the tablet and not from the sd card you will get blurriness. Also the live feed will not be as clear as the recorder sd card video, it records in 4k but casts in 720(If I remember right). But I've only used the tablet, so it may just be the larger screen making it more prevalant.

Weak tablet and or weak cable. I use a tripltek pro with 8 gig ram and a thick a$s cable creations cable and its smooth as a baby's butt

Last edited:
All Lenovo M10 versions does not have compass sensor, the orientation indicator in DJI FLY will not work....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdleffler